1. Which foreign traveller has been called “Prince of Medieval Travellers” ?
(A) Ibn Babuta
(B) Abdur Razzaq
(C) Marco Polo
(D) Nicolo Canti
2. The poet Laureate of Krishnadevaraya of Vijayanagar was :
(A) Nandi Timmanna
(C) Allasani Peddanna
(D) Bhattu Murti
3. Name the Governor-General when the 1857 revolt broke out :
4. The Poona Pact aimed at :
(A) Hindu Muslim unity
(B) Representation of lower castes
(C) Privileges of the prices
(D) Review of the working of dyarchy
5. Dadabhai Naoroji first put forward his theory of Drain of Wealth in his paper :
(A) The wants and means of India
(B) Poverty and Un-British Rule in India
(C) On the commerce of India
(D) England’s Debt to India
6. World Diabetics Day was observed on ______.
(A) November 14
(B) November 28
(C) July 1
(D) August 12
7. National Film Archive of India (NFAI) has regional centres at Kolkata, Bangalore and :
8. Who is known as the Father of Information Technology ?
(A) Claude Shanon
(B) Seymour Cray
(C) John Mecartny
(D) Richard Stallman
9. Who is the new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu ?
(A) J. Jayalalithaa
(B) Panneer Selvam
(C) Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman
(D) Vidhya Sagar Rao
🐑 Question mistake
10. Who is the President of Israel ?
(A) Mr. Reuven Rivlin
(B) Shinzo Abe
(C) Pema Khandu
(D) Shimon Peres
11. India’s First Banking robot named ______.
12. New Chief Justice of India ______.
(A) Jagdish Singh Khekar
(B) Aravind Subramanian
(C) Y.V. Chandrachood
(D) Dipak Misra
13. BRICS leaders signed the agreement to establish a New Development Bank at the summit held in :
(A) Durban, South Africa (2013)
(B) New Delhi, India (2012)
(C) Ufa, Russia (2015)
(D) Fortaleza, Brazil (2014)
14. The Government of India has decided to observe ‘Good Governance Day on the birth day of :
(A) L.K. Advani
(B) A.B. Vajpayee
(C) Rajiv Gandhi
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
15. India beat which country to win the 2016 Women’s T 20 Asia Cup ?
(C) Sri Lanka
16. Which of the following is the regulator of the credit rating agencies in India ?
17. The new name of Planning Commission of India :
(A) National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog
(B) National Development Agency
(C) Naya Yojna Agency
(D) Bharat Pragati Lakshya Aayog
18. The Concept of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity enshrined in the Indian Constitution is inspired from :
(A) Irish Constitution
(B) French Constitution
(C) U.K. Constitution
(D) U.S. Constitution
19. World Economic Report is published by :
(A) I M F
(B) U N D P
(C) World Bank
(D) U N C T A D
20. Antyodaya Scheme is meant to help the :
(D) Poorest of the poor section of the society
21. The first digital village in India ______.
(A) Akodara (Gujarat)
(B) Goodgave (Haryana)
(C) Ibrahimpur (Telengana)
(D) Ernakulam (Kerala)
22. Which chemical is ‘Salt of Hartshorn’ ?
(A) Calcium Phosphate
(B) Ammonium Carbonate
(C) Sodium Chloride
23. Which is the pH value of fresh cow milk ?
(A) 4.5 to 4.8
(B) 5.5 to 5.8
(C) 6.2 to 6.9
(D) 6.5 to 6.7
24. Which fish is popularly known as the Aquatic-chicken ?
(B) Mene Oblanga
(C) Zebra fish
(D) Brown trout
25. Which among the following is called laughing gas popularly ?
(A) Nitrogen Penta Oxide
(B) Nitrous Oxide
(C) Nitric Oxide
26. Which famous Scientist’s words are 'chance favours only the prepared mind' ?
(A) Issac Newton
(B) Mux Plank
(C) Louis Pasteur
(D) C.V. Raman
27. ‘Aditya Mission’ refers to :
(A) India’s anti diphtheria program
(B) India’s Tourism Promotion Program
(C) Agricultural Extension Program for farmers
(D) India’s solar exploration Program
28. National Plant Genome Research Centre located at :
(C) New Delhi
29. Like, Poke and Tag are features of which social networking website ?
30. Which state become India’s first fully organic state by implementing organic farming practices ?
(A) West Bengal