1. A dance form evolved in Kerala under the patronage of Christian Church:
2. Primitive form of Kathakali:
3. The literary part of Kathakali:
4. The birth place of Chavittunatakam:
5. The exponent of Kathakali:
6. Satvikam, Angikam, Vachikam and Aharyam are four types of:
7. Which art form is performed by the members of Malayan and Mannan communities?
8. 'Thekkan style' in Kathakali was expounded by:
9. Who is regarded as the father of Yakshagana?
10. Who designed the current form of dressing in Mohiniyattam?
11. The present form of Kathakali was designed by:
12. Ammannur Madhava Chakyar is related to:
13. Which district in Kerala is known as 'Land of Theyyams'?
14. Which vesha is usually used for female charecters in Kathakali?
15.Which place is known as the birth place of Ottan Thullal?
16. Oppana is a dance form performed by the women of ...... community:
17. Padayani is a dance form popular in the district of:
18. In which district is ‘Arjuna Nritham’ is a famous dance form?
19. The exponent of Ottan Thullal:
20. The district in Kerala where ‘Yakshagana’ is popular?