1. Who was appointed as new Managing director of SBI in 2016?
2. Who will head the committee constituted by RBI to look at household finances in India?
3. Who will suceed Raghuram Rajan as the 24th Reserve Bank Governor?
4. Which bank has signed an agreement worth 4,200 crore rupees ($625 million) with the World Bank to support its grid connected rooftop solar photovoltaic (GRPV) programme?
5. The headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) formed in 2016 that aims to support the building of infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region is in:
6. Which bank launched India’s first internationally-listed certified green bond in the London Stock Exchange?
7. Which Indian banker has been honoured with the 2016 Green Economy Visionary at the 2016 Union of Arab Banks(UAB)?
8. Saudi Arabia’s Islamic Development Bank (IDB) has decided to open its first branch in India at:
9. Which bank in India has launched country’s first contactless business credit card
10. NABARD partnered with which country for a programme on ‘Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security?
11. Which became the first private sector bank in India to open dedicated branch for startups?
12. The New Development Bank is a multilateral bank started in 2015 by:
13. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched UPI to revolutionise mobile payment system in the country. What is the full form of UPI?
14. Which bank has launched India’s first Aadhaar-based ATM?
15. Which bank has launched new contactless mobile payment solution 'Touch & Pay' based on Near Field Communication (NFC) technology?