1.The national flag of India was adopted in its present form by the Constituent Assembly held on:
2. Who designed the Indian flag in its present form?
3. How many colors are there in Indian flag?
4. What is the ratio of the width to the length of the National Flag of India?
5. The national flag of India, by law, is to be made of:
7.The sole right to manufacture the national flag of India is held by the:
8.The Saffron color of India flag represents:
9.White color of India flag represents:
10.Green color of India flag represents:
11.What does the wheel in the Indian flag stand for?
12. How many spokes are there in the wheel(Chakra) of Indian flag?
13. Flag code of India came into effect from:
14. National Flag Adoption Day is on:
15. The First Stamp of Independent India was issued on 21 November 1947 and its depicts:
16. Tricolor flag was first accepted by Indian National Congress in:
17. The Indian National Flag was unfurled in the International Socialist Conference on 22 August 1907 at Stuttgrat, Germany by:
18.The Indian flag was hoisted on the highest mountain peak of the world, Mount Everest on :
19. The largest Indian national flag(293 feet) on the tallest mast was hoisted on 23 January 2016 by Manohar Parrikar in Pahari Mandir at:
20. The first Indian flag had religious symbols and 8 roses on it with Vande Matram written in the middle. It was hoisted on August 7, 1906 at :