1. What is set of operation of loading operating system in the computer when it is switched on called?
2. The part of computer that co-ordinates all the function is called:
Ans: Control Unit
3. Moving process from a main memory to a disk is called :
4. A kilobte is equal to how many bytes?
4.In the URL http:..www.fb.com/gklokam, the portion labelled http is:
5. EDVAC belongs to _______ generation computers.
6. ___ is a small group of computers and peripherals linked together in a small geographical area.
7. The .ppt extension is used for ___ files.
8. What is the full form of EPROM?
Ans: Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory.
9. The free available piece of software designed to update a computer program, fix bugs or improve it is called: