1. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana was launched on:
Ans: 8 April 2015
2. What type of insurance scheme is the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Ans: Accident Insurance
3. Which mission was launched on 24 June 2015 focusses on the urban renewal projects?
Ans: Atal Mission for Rejuvenation & Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
4. What is the full form of community health volunterers ASHA?
Ans: Accredited Social Health Activists
5. Which programme launched on 1 July 2015 has the vision to transform India empowered society & knowledge academy?
Ans: Digital India
6. Which scheme was launched on 21 January 2015 with the aim of the heritage preservation of the Heritage cities?
Ans: HRIDAY (National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana)
7. In which year was Sansad Adarsh Yojana launched?
Ans: 11 October 2014
8. Which prime minister of India launched the National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) in 2005?
Ans: Manmohan Singh
9. On April 1, 1999 IRDP was merged on which scheme?
Ans: Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
10. Indira Awas Yojana was launched in
Ans: May 1985
11. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme was launched at Panipat on
Ans: 22 January 2015
12. Which scheme launched on 24 September 2014 with the objective of empowering the rural and urban poor through enhancement of livelihood opportunities?
Ans: Deen Dayal Upadhaya Antyaodaya Yojana
13. Launched on April 1, 2011 the SABLA scheme covers adolescent girls of which age group?
Ans: 11- 18 years
14. The National Rural Employment Gurantee Act came into force on
Ans: February 2, 2006
15. In which year was the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM) officially inaugurated?
Ans: 3 December 2005
16. Startup India scheme is an initiative aimed at promoting entrepreneurship among SC/STs and women communities launched on?
Ans: 16 January 2016
17. Which scheme was started in 1997-98 to provide financial assistance to farmers for exploring the ground water resources?
Ans: Ganga Kalyan Yojana
18. Which scheme was launched on April 1, 1989 by merging the schemes of NREP & RLEGP?
Ans: Jawahar Rozgar Yojana
19. What is the name of entrepreneur groups formed under Kudumbashree for the muncipal solid waste management?
20. What is the popular name of the Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for Empowerment of Adolescent Girls (RGSEAG)?
Ans: Sabla Scheme
21. In which year was the National Drinking Water mission launched?
22. Where was the VAMBAY formally launched on 2nd December 2001?
23. In which year was the Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) launched?
Ans: 23 December 1993
24. What is the flagship name of National Rural Livelihood mission?
25. Who is the Chairman of the Mission Steering Group of NRHM?
Ans: Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare