- The most widely spoken language in the world is Mandarin Language(China)
- English is the official language of more countries than any other language.
- Spanish is spoken in South and Central American Countries, Spain, Cuba etc.
- Russian is spojen not only in Russia, but also in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia etc.
- Arabic, one of the oldest language is spoken in the Middle East.
- In 1973 Arabic was made the sixth official language of United Nations.
- Portugese is the official language of Brazil.
- French often called most romantic language in the world.
- French is spoken in countries like Belgium, Benin, Algeria, Andora, Gabon, Haiti, France etc.
- There are 24 working languages of the European Union.
- United States has no official language at the federal level.
- Hindi is the fourth most spoken language in the world.
- Bengali is seventh most spoken language in the world.
Hindi Divas- 14 September
Hindi Divas is an annual literary-day celebrated on in Hindi speaking regions of India and other countries where Hindi speaking population is present.
Official Language of UN.
There are six official languages . They are Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
Official Languages of Indian Neighbouring countries
Pakistan- Urdu, English
Bangladesh - Bengali
China - Mandarin
Nepal - Nepali
Sri Lanka - Sinhala, Tamil
Afghanistan - Pashto, Dari